Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 11:53 PM   #63
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) Actually I think one of them is Miss America or something like that and the other one is Miss New York. The picture I saw they were actually wearing sashes.

Oh, exuse me, so he's out partying with pagent superstars...my mistake

Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) You like to use the word RECTIFY don't you.

Yes, because its the base word for my favorite guitar amp, the Mesa Boogie Triple RECTIFIER (on a serious note, i use words that fit the situation, so if you are going to bust me for words that i use, well...supercalafragilisticexpialadocious

Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) Would it upset you as much if Stapp was having a singalong with the New York Yankees?

Why would i care, i hate baseball. Ever since the strike in the early - mid 90's, so whatever he chooses to do with whatever baseball team really doesn't effect me. As long as his singalong isnt as flat as his singing at the world series, im perfectly fine with it...

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me