View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Geez!!!! Enough is enough already!!

I am so tired of having this fibroid! I am going in next week to see a doctor and discuss my options for removing the fibroid tumor in my uterus. Yesterday I walked to the store to put my state tax return in the mail so I can my my refund and the store is only about a mile away from the house. While I was walking there I passed about 4-5 huge clots and once I put my mail in the box I rushed to the bathroom in the store to try to clean it up. It was so horrible. I have been on the birth control shot because ever since I've had this fibroid my periods have been extremely heavy and what happened yesterday was the last straw for me. I think it is time to set all fears aside and look into surgery. I have been putting it off because one of the surgery options that is available (called a myomectomy) can cause my body to go into menapause and I'm only 30. Plus with this surgery they said that there is no guarantee that the tumor won't grow back. So hopefully the doctor can help me find something that will work for me.

Please keep me in your prayers!!! Thanks!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot