Thread: Darkness
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 12:25 PM   #3
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Darkness

Crap... lost track of time... again... HERE is the first bit of it, besides I'm also doing this because if I submit the whole thing then people won't want to read it, I know from DM....

There's a town few people know of, unless they're like me you see. Few people can really live there, unless they live there in their minds. It's a town, a small town, much like the small towns in Maine. Everyone knows everyone, usually. It's a town with a name not many people would think of... Darkness. It's a ghost town, literally. The broken in mind and the broken in spirit live here, some just visit though. The visitors are the ones who haven't fully released themselves to Darkness. Maybe on the borderline. The town is full of the rotting, rotting through and through. Their minds are the worst for in Darkness they have minds within their minds. The buildings crumbling and broken down, windows broken and doors on their hinges. And the street, eerily quiet, and the dead lie in the streets. For in Darkness if you die you aren't buried but lay in you're public grave. Their jobs aren't working in factories or schools but to sit and bang their heads against the walls. There is but one hospital, closed now. Blood on the windows, a promise. And their lake from which they get their water isn't of water but of tears.

I'll write more shortly, maybe on Tuesday if I don't lose track of time again, something to perhaps look forward to.
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!