View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 12:57 PM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rejection

AMEN is something that Gods children must deal wit AND that rejection goes deeper today and hour AMEN but not deep enough where da GOOD lard cant find ya AMEN he loves his children most of christians GOD BLESS ,em we all play are part will make mention of that rejection AND know it not we walk around not at all grasping who loves us, so how do we know who loves walks with us, when the world distract us from the love of christ AMEN christ this christ that, but how do we know that love that love that the world and its teachers and leaders can Not bear witness to our souls because the world knows not, john 16.18.27 i dont care where your at or who you how you dress how you speak AMEN if you have an imaginery voice that tells you things you wish you could except, and keeps you holding on to your self and encourages you and loves you and tells you there is nobody better to believe in yourself And sets you aside from this world its He that said For I,am With You Even To The End Of The World AMEN its hard and the good lord knows it but the love of God and for his children NO MAN CAN JUSTIFIY but he can that dwells in you Good lord i can recall a time when this kid i was talking too its kinda funny who is now in college who was having a lot of probleams hated the world, i told him to go home Read The Bible To Lord Loves Ya and it will be alright, in the midst of my own trials and chaos Lord He calls Me And Says THE BIBLE says we Are All F*&^*ked Forgive my french but its not a dirty word really It Means For Unlawful Carnal Knowlege, And I Was Like Good Lord I Love Ya Lord I Believe Ya Lord Kids Was Running Outside we their Cloths Off but at that time i did,nt know what to tell,em i Found Myself Starting Sing To Him Elvis Tune Whashed My Hands In Muddy Water!!! He hung on me and i was glad 2 days later he calls me back and said, i could,nt stop thinking about water and mudd for about a week and im not sorry i hung up on ya btw he said he was looking up words of water in the bible and it lead him to scripture, On The Babtism , and he was going to look in to it and i paused for momeant and thought about the mudd, and told him to read the reason for parables and i could,nt find the scripture matt 13.10.17 and i was all agravated it b/c i could,nt find it And The Boy had to calm me down i,ll Find it I promise just calm down he did, that was sometime ago i can recall coming here and my donna lee did a story thread about trying to save a spider HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dont Kill That Spider yes the world we live in today everybody wants to save it AMEN Stay wit me now, Its He thats with us even to the end of the world Theres A Song Its Not the end not yet The way i recall it since i was knee high to a piss aint That the world would be destoyed By God AMEN But Da Good Lord Knows He Can Stay Out Of It Because Man Kind Is Doing A Great Job With Out Him AMEN everytime The Good Lord gets a comet close they will go up there and and go inside of it AND ASK IT TO SPEAK FOR GOD he allows it AMEN and now technolgy is so advanced Da retelling the story of moses And pharoha i wont agure i was,nt there to see how he died AMEN im like moses cant help us now these were still storys OF FAITH that is not seen and the good lord lets us use are own jugemeant And To Save Ourself From This World Is To Follow Our Hearts FOR HE IS OUR SHELTER, and the best thing we can do to save the world is go to that person and tell,em its alright whatever it is its alright you know those are strong words That brother or sister thats down or going through a trial Dont Need A Prophecy That Or A long Speach Its Alright And The Lord Is With You In These Days And what Your Going Through even to the end of the world AHHHHHHHHHHh the world damn middle east going crazy Haaaaaaaaaaa We got Speakers Now on CNN saying its all these events are prophecy again from the bible The World Decives AMEN ITS NOT THE END this is the same trick the antichrist uses he wants you to believe You dont Have A Chance, And Brings A Spirt Of Fear To Foucus On The World And Not Your Heart, Sure These Is Times Thats coming in the bible But I will Say They Always Have Been Since The Begining Of The World AMEN Its Not The End GOD HAS MANY THINGS TO ACOMPLISH Not For The World But For His Children AMEN THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH The World Will Whash their hands BUT THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH Reaching That Which Belongs To Him AMEN Pslam 121 I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto The Hills From Whence Cometh My Help My Help Comes From The Lord Which Made The Heavens And The Earth He Will Not Suffer Thy Foot to be Moved He that keeps Thee Will Not Slumber Behold He That Keeps Israel And He That Keeps His Children Shall Not Sleep Nor Slumber The Lord Is Thy Keeper The Lord Is Thy Shade upon thy right hand The Sun shall not smite thee By day nor the moon by night The Lord Shall Preserve thee from All Evil He Shall preserve thy soul, The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming from this time forth and even ever more, PEACE ya,lls
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done