View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 08:24 PM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Radio Interviews!

I remember back in 2000 when Creed came for the Human Clay tour, A local radio station did a contest and the winner got to play Ping Pong with Mark. The guy who won was the Arkansas Ping Pong Champion. He lost to Mark and I remember hearing Mark on the radio say that the guy was really good.

Also, this year when they came, the same station has this thing, like a game, that started when Jennifer Love Hewitt came on for an interview and D.C. one of the DJ's had her say on tape, "I'm Jennifer Love Hewitt and I am naked with DC" It became a thing, that no matter what celebrity was on the show, they had to say, "I am so and so and I am naked with D.C." When Scott was on, he did it and it was hilarious.

DC, is also a BIG Razorback Fan, like 98% of Arkansans. So he always make rockstars, like Kid Rock and Uncle Cracker call the Hogs, too. They have them say the whole "whoo pig sooie" bit and nobody that I have ever heard on there knew how to actually call the Hogs like you are supposed to, but Scott DID! He had to get his Alabama pitch in, but he sure called the Hogs.

I think it's great that they are down to earth and can do such awesome radio interviews. I wish I could get those tapes. :P