View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 03:15 PM   #42
LovinCreed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Am I the only one who likes the new hair cut? It definitely puts me in the mindset of MOP days. Stapp is just hot. Period.

Now, the whole "weight" issue being talked about in here. I need to put my two cents in, if you guys don't mind. :P From what I understand, Stapp has been using steroids for his voice, correct? I believe steroids cause major swelling for some people, and minor swelling for others; therefore, it seems Stapp's face is most likely fuller from the medication that he using for the purpose of his voicebox/throat. And as far as the "body weight" comments go, I saw Creed in concert about three weeks ago, and Stapp lifted up his shirt to tease all us women, and, unless my eyes need checked, I saw a six-pack, hell, there mighta been an eight-pack. All I know is, I highly doubt he's going on an eating frenzy like everyone is talking about.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not always the most photogenic person. And these so-called "bad" photo shots of Stapp look pretty damn good to me.

Perhaps Stapp's performance wasn't up to par for some of you at the Billboard Awards because of the strain in his voice. I do agree, he was stuggling to get through some parts of the song. But, y'know what? I give him all the credit he deserves for having balls to follow through with plans and sing the song, because y'know his voice/throat is definitely in need of a MAJOR rest.

To think: what if the guys (or Stapp especially) read these comments about him being "overweight?" I mean, think about it, they're only human, and their feelings get hurt to. Especially if we are their devoted fans who are picking on their every move.

Let's give 'em love guys! Everyone has off days...but Creed's off days are sexier then mine. Why is that exactly? LOL!

Lisa