View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 09:48 AM   #34
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I just had to add my two cents in, agreeing with the posters who said that Scott looked different in his performance on the Billboard Awards. Yes, he looked different, his hair is shorter (I personally like him a little better with the long hair) and he is a little puffy from the meds he's on so we can still enjoy that awesome voice of his! And Scott (and the whole band for that matter) feed off of a crowd, and there was no crowd, just a camera for him to look into. So it WAS like he was doing a video, but you could still see all the emotion he puts into singing, like he can look right into your eyes through that camera!! I still think he looked FINE (interpret that however you want, hehe!) When he's off the meds and gets a well-deserved break, he'll probably be back to the "old" Scott we remember.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On