Thread: best lyricist?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #52
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bach Bolan And Snake

Skid Row IN A DARKNED ROOM..Beyond The Reach Of Gods Faith Lies The Wonded The Shattered Remains Of Love Betrayed And The INNOCENCE, Of A Child Is Bought And Sold In The Name Of The Dammend The Rage Of The Angels Left Silent And Cold Forgive Me Please For I Know Not What I Do How Can I Keep Inside The Hurt I Know Is True Tell Me When The Kiss Of Love Becomes A Lie That Bears The Scar Of Sin To Deep To Hide Behind The Fear Of Running Into You Please Let Therwe Be Light In A Darkned Room All The Precious Times Have Been Put To Rest Again And The Smile Of Dawn Brings Tainted Lust Singing My Requiem Can I Face The Day When Im Tortured In My Trust And Whatch It Crystallize While My Salavation Crumbles To Dust Why Cant I Steer The Ship Before The Storm I,ve Fallen To The Sea But Still Swim For Sure Tell Me When The Kiss Of Love Becomes A Lie That Bears The Scar Of Sin So Deep To Hide Behind The Fear Of Running Unto You Please Let There Be Light In A Darkned Room KICKS ASS !!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything