View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 01:54 PM   #9
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
I grew up in a very strict Roman Catholic household and that religion was too much religion for me. I won't get into the gory details, but there are some not-so-nice things that happened to me and my family regarding Catholicism, so I abandoned it a long time ago and I have yet to find an organized religion that works for me. I definitely believe in God, I read the Bible once in a while (there are some good lessons to be learned in it), but I don't consider it the be-all end-all of how I should live my life. I try to live my life according to the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's a pretty simple credo and when I adhere to it, life is a lot less complicated. My goal is to be a decent human being and to improve my corner of the world as best as I can.

Oh, catholic church-- --how I relate to you in many ways. Nice story there too and thanks to everyone who has been opening up so far.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101