View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 06:43 PM   #97
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I loved your post sincirr Patiens is something that we all cant get enough of in our walk with God No matter what were called todo``patiens yep but God is on time God Amen And Amen He always knows what hes doing were just vessels wating on him to guide us And Prayer is the best thing you can do for anybody Sometimes we pray for people and it seems gods not Hearing us And we pray and see others rise and fall but you know what Sometimes we feel like we have not done Nothing But gods always in controll He deals with everybody in his own way And on his time Sometimes We Got set back And let God do the rest Like this from pslams~~BE STILL AND KNOW THAT IAM GOD And he is the aurther and finsher of our faith~~Peace be whicha Now
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything