View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 01:13 AM   #96
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum) if you're a homosexual, and you must know Love to know God, and you cannot know Love unless it is homosexual Love, then what do you do? If God is love, then why would he damn them for that?
It doesnt matter whether U R homosexual or Heterosexual. The love of a partner is NOWHERE NEAR the love that comes from God, if anything, it demonstrates how much more perfect God's love is. It is a step toward God's love.

If I have a gay friend come to me with a problem with their boyfriend, especially if they are not a Christian or struggling with the whole God thing, and say to me, "I love him....etc...", I'm not gonna sit there and tell them about what the bible says about their practices sending them straight to hell; (even though it says it right there).

As with one of my sexually active non-Christian friends, I'm gonna listen to them and perhaps give them advice, pray for them, with them if they let me, and hope that through our contact, God reveals his perfect love 4 them. Always look deeper than the obvious sin U are confronted with and discern the real need. Also respect God's timing. He was patient with all of us, wasnt He?

Also, heterosexual or whateversexual, theres domestic violence and std's.

ROCK HARD!!!