View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 12:23 AM   #81
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hide i see a lot that you say is about Gods wrath And thats so true but neverthless i have seen a lot of wrong judging in my life by christan socitey and yes if you dont except christ in your life your sins is not forgiving but i really do get your point but you can reach people by love more than brimstone my friend you love the sinner but hate the sin show a light of love to all because that what he died for im not saying that its ok to sin by know means but if we dont show love to the sinner regardless of there sin they can not know the love of my God and then gods love can shine through us and his spirt can move on others and clean theme up~~Lets Show the light of jesus through love that our job then we have done our part let him be the judge Let me say something my friend Every sinner outhere knows theres a hell and im sure that get told by a lot of folks that is were there going if they dont turn to God he cant move without love some have harden there hearts today And they need the brimstone B/C they have know love in theme i see it everyday Gods children Getting Scorend to death And im really sick of it }}you know what im going to shut up now~~JESUS IS LOVE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything