View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 05:27 AM   #78
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
God knows the heart. Alot of the times we don't. As I said, Doug Pinnick from Kings X went through so much agony before God trying to fight it. I don't know where he is with God at this stage, but when someone is truly trying to stay with God even when they are struggling, they may very well inherit the Kingdom of God, shock horror! We are saved by grace, not works, Eph 2:9.

Drunkenness is a sin that Galatians notes. Do U think that if someone whose trying with God, goes out and gets drunk and dies that night that they go to hell?

Of course I dont think that we should just go about sinning cos we are saved by grace, heck no, and I respect Hide's stand on the practice of sin. I also am so greatful for Romans in the bible for those times where I have felt so imprisoned by my behaviour that I felt there was no way out. Thank God for Jesus, and those that have ministered to me of His grace. Hope I wasnt preachin too much here.

Check Romans out, especially 7:7-25.

ROCK HARD!!!