View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 08:38 PM   #77
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) i agree that homosexuality is wrong... but i think that the can still be saved... you are not lost just because you're Gay.. jesus still loves all
My lord came to save that which was LOST~~give love to the saints as well as sinners saved or lost were all sinners in gods eyes its more easy for us to judge others than it is for us to show love and sometimes we focus on sin more than love~~God judges us by our hearts not by Flesh does he does not judge~~ and im not saying that being Gay is right it was a abomanation in the old testimeant~~he gave us example and told us it was wrong but he knew before we did that man kind would fall~~the final price was paid~`and did my lord say that there is no sin to big or to small its all the same through his eyes~~if some of you out there can disearn the old testimeant and new testimeant my words would be clear~~some take the price father paid not strong enough~`at times~~not knowing who he really was and what he died for~~he forgave us all because we really know what we do~~~ALL THOU THE NAMES CHANGE INSIDE WERE ALL THE SAME~~IN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything