Thread: The Answers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 10:25 PM   #55
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-22-2003 07:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-22-2003 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yep, but Mark did wrote a lot of lyrics for Creed as well, and it's way more than what we know.

I'm sorry for Stapp: most people place him as a God. No wonder he gets so upset at certain stuff, coz people push him to the extreme, and the idea of not reaching the extreme hurts him. But the truth is that if he does 10% of people want from him, it will ABSOLOUTELY perfect. [/b][/quote]
I certainly don't think of Stapp as a god, nor do a lot of other people on here, let's be reasonable! I think that he has set a certain standard for himself, and now people expect those standards ALL THE TIME and we all know that no one is perfect right? So when he does not meet his own standards....... well he becomes REALLY critical of himself and it reflects in different ways, some not always positive. In his business can you only imagine how "protective" he has to be about everything? Life as he knew it before Creed is over, sometimes that is the price of fame, some cope well some do not. I myself am a private person, I can't even imagine how hard it is to have every thing you do judged under a microscope. No money in the world is worth that. Being a perfectionist is hard on the person and the people around them, trust me I speak from experience. I believe they each will do what is right for them, we just need to wait patiently to see what that is. It may be things seperate or it may not be, but I know they all are a bunch of great guys and I wish only the best for them. I would be kidding if I said that I wasn't a little selfish and wanted more CREED as we knew them, but honestly life is too short, they need to do what works for them. Let's try to calm down here and wait and see what happens.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"