View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why Not, 1Cor ch..2>8>12

How We Speak Of Wisdom Amoung Theme That Are Perfect, yet Not The Wisdom Of This World NorOf The Princes Of this World, That Come to Nought. But We Speak The Wisdom Of God, in A Mystery , Even the Hidden Wisdom Which god Ordained, Before The World Unto Our Glory, Which None of The princes Knew, For Had They Known It They Would Have Not Crucified The Lord Of Glory But It Is Written Eye Hath Not Seen Nor ear Heared , Neither Have Entered , In To The Heart Of Man. The Things Which God Has Prepeard For Theme That Love him, But God had Revealed theme to Us, By His Spirt For The Spirt Searches All Things And Knows All Things, Yea The Deep Things Of God, For What Does Man Know But Things Of Man. Save the spirt man which is in him, even so the things of God Knows But No man BUT THE SPIRT OF GOD, Now We Have , Received Not The Spirt Of The World, But the spirt which Is God, That We Might know Things that Are Freely, Given To Us By God,,,, [Peace Be With You]
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything