Thread: My Take On This
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 04:36 PM   #11
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think most people are misunderstanding...

The big confusion is due the way the person that leaked the information of what Mark said (and what a piece of information!) exposed to the others. It's her interpretation. But it's fair the way people are flaming her.

We weren't there. People who were there also confirmed the words. It seems Michael Tremonti said that the shit hit the fan.

They never said "Creed is over". They said it'll change.

We would have be really close to Mark to understand what he meant.

It could even be a Marketing thing. Creed has lot of this stuff that always end bringing the fans together.

What I FEEL is Creed is NOT done.

And the issue about Brian getting along with Tru and Flip again (everybody think it was Stapp, but all of them had the last straw with Brian) can come back. That would be the reason they never announced Brett, for a start.

Basically, most people that do think Creed is over are TREMONTI FANS, who are metal headed, and would like to see Mark going metal. Every other soul that's not like them, is mourning.

If you check mark-tremonti.net (don't confuse it to www.tremonti.net), they are all celebrating Creed is gone and Mark is flying "solo".