View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Freaken Family Drama!

I might have told some of you that my sister and her fiance are getting married on May 19th. Well,now that the date is fastly approaching some people in our family want to try to make things more difficult then they need to be Mom and our younger brother are going around telling everyone that if my dad brings his girlfriend that they won't come to the wedding, when in all reality they will come wether she is there or not. They are just saying it to guilt my sister into not inviting her. I was at mom's on Friday and she told me that if dad brings her that she won't come to the wedding, just because she wants me to tell dad because she isn't woman enough to tell him herself, and quite frankly I'm not telling him because I'm not doing her dirty work for her. If she wants dad to know than she can tell him herself. I'm tired of her trying to make me the middle person, she has been doing that to me ever since dad left asnd I'm sick of it

Plus our grandma made a huge deal about it yesterday on how she doesn't approve of my sister's marriage because her fiance is older than she is, so she made a fuss yesterday at our Easter dinner about how she refuses to be in any of the pictures because of it and that she will only be going to the wedding and than leaving. At first she was saying that she won't even go to the wedding

What the crap is wrong with people?!!!?! If anyone thinks that they are going to ruin this wedding than I'll have to severely hurt them because this is a bunch of crap!!! People need to get over themselves its my sister's wedding not theirs so they need to just layoff and let her plan it and stop being assholes

Sorry but I just had to get that out.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot