Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 01:52 AM   #45
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Seeing all these heartfelt messages of concern makes me feel a little lighter. I was a little saddened today, Creed-worried, I guess. I was at the Sacramento concert last night too, and sensed, as The Candy Lady the heaviness, the Torn feeling in Scott. Although, they put a lot of great energy for the show, (I am sure there was some stress too, with three prior Creed 'No Shows' in Sac). Anyway, I just appreciated coming back to the board tonight and seeing this thread (DANG I LOVE THESE CREEDFEEDers ) and I wanted to add my concern for Scott and the band - I guess the best we can is continue to stand strong by them, understand the stress they are going through, and send out healing vibes and prayers to keep that passion burning for all that Good! Well, Maybe we can ask a few other reqeusts..a) Santa to bring them a new management contract! B) Rudolf to kick ass to anyone who dares schedule ANOTHER concert between now and 12/31; c) the elves take Scott and Jagger away for a restful, healing retreat somewhere peaceful, that would be a big help too!