View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #25
AlterTremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREEDFEED CONTEST #1 - Tell Us Your Favorite Creed Song and Why!

Faceless Man has to be my favorite song by Creed. I remember first listening to the Human Clay album when I was 14... the whole album was(and still is) thoroughly enjoying. But, when the cd player reached song number 6 I was completely captivated. It was the first song on the album I hit the "back" button on and I did so several times before I continued listened to the rest of the album. The lyrics in the song really hit close to home with me considering that I grew up in a fairly religious family. It gave me comfort to know that someone other than me felt the way that Scott seemed to when singing that song... those lyrics described my feelings perfectly at the time, and helped to cement my current beliefs today. I clearly know Creed isn't a Christian band nor have I ever claimed they were... but this song just speaks to me every time I listen to it. The chorus and the bridge are just soooo powerful and moving I have to sing along every time I hear it. I was glad to see the band making this song a permanent part of the set thus far on the Full Circle tour.