Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #89
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) Butting heads with X has Been an ongoing occurance... and what he said was more "the Last Straw" type thing from our run-ins... I showed as much restraint as I possibly could... trust me...

Yeah, I can see why you lost your temper, I admit I lost mine too for a while there, but I'm just saying let's hang in there. Would Jesus be defending Himself this way? I don't think so.

X, I'm sorry if I came across as being rude, but if you don't like responses like that (who does?) then please at least try to not insult people's intellegence like you've been doing. As much as you like to hate on us because of our supposed social upbringing, you don't seem to be aware that you are acting out of yours, and hatefully, I might add.

Quote: X you obviously don't understand the Concept of a "Triune God" (tho it's a concept that can't fully be understood by human minds... it's apart of Faith)
3 in 1- The Holy Trinity- God Is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit

Jesus is Fully God and yet Fully Man all at once...

Yes. The Father is the One most addressed in the Old Testament, so He's often reffered to as simply "God". However, the Trinity consists of God- the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.

What you're arguing is like trying to tell us to call a clover by plural form, because it has more than one leaf. God can (and does) exist in threefold. It's very difficult to understand. But then, so are many true things.