Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #2662
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~~PRAISE JESUS

Psalm 119>81>88 Just In Thought This Morning Ya,alls JUST In Thought PRAISE YA LORD JEHOVHOAH GOD For All Our Selfishness Un Greatfullness Who Can Tallia Up Ya,alls All Those PRAISES Sometimes We Our And With So Much Going At Times We Dont Stop To Thing PRAISE YA LORD I Was Once A Stranger So Much You Have done unto Us All Though The World Knoweth Not I know You Will Be With Me WHEN The World Keeps On Forsaken THE Greatest Cause Ever Lived JUST A Working Glory To God Our Soul Fainteth FOR THY SALVATION But Hope Is Planted In Thy WORD When Wilt Thou Comfort Me When We Needed PRAISE JESUS For It Was Described Like Smoke In The Bottle Ya,alls What Some Of Us Feel At Days cant be described WE Forget Not Thy Statutes THAT JOY THAT MUST BE UNLOCKED TO OUR FATHER Who Knows Us NOR NEVER LEAVES US OR FORSAKES US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED Verse 87 >tells Us Something That We Just Look Right Over GLORY TO GOD >They Had Almost Consumed me upon earth Fight daily And They Will Daily THE World Will Always Be The World And GOD Will Always Be God So We Forsake Not Thy Precepts Because We KNOW WE Will Not Turn BECAUSE Hes Going Be There For Us >QUICKEN Me AFTER Thy Love And Kindness So Shall So Shall I Keep The Testimony Of My Mouth PRAISE YA JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN JESUS NAME Jesus Said And It Is Easier For Heaven And Earth To Pass Ya Knows Sometimes In WAR In Life Our Hearts And Our Mind And Our Storms And HE SAID It Is Easier For All Of These Things Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail AMEN