View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 07:23 AM   #106
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that Christianity is the Way

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) ive come to this conclusion.....there is no god and were all doomed to walk the earth alone

to all those who dont belive............just raise ur head once in de night time and look at all those stars dat shine ..............try to judge the distance between any two................or the size of each stars..............or just try to imagine the insignificance dat our very own galaxy has in the whole universe..........................ur brain wont be able to process all dat data...............damn..............and all this has no purpose........just some bang and here we go................naaa...........how come sometimes it feels to me dat every thing happenin around me is just workin in a very controleed way just to bring ...ah...say something my way...............i mean............ we all witness little miracles in ur daily lives .....dont we............i mean.....how many of us have felt dat when u are really honest and true with something or someone..............u never loose or u acheive miracles by only exercising the power or ur love..................(sorry...my english aint helpin me herer to express my fellings....but i am trying anyway)......................

specially when ur in deep sorrow of somekind...........den no matter how much u have neglected the existance of God or u have forgotten to think about HIM as ur too busy in life..........somehow ur whole being starts communicating with God on its own.........cause u need his help...or just a little attention.................something like dat...................

damn!!!