View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
My special year!!!

Well, after 3 tests I can say to all my friends here that my life is going to change ! I think that most of you here know that I was married for ten years , but unfortunately my ex husband got a serious disease (and even though he had already a daughter from another relationship) he got sterile, so our dream of having kids was 'deleted'...But now after our divorce I found someone ( like i call him here 'The captain of my heart' ) very special and as a result IM PREGNANT!!!
But nothing is perfect in this world...and Im almost sure that Ill be a single mother.. that guy is not married but he has a kind of 'commitment' now... I dont even know if ill tell him my news...I cant ruin his 'life' ...but ok..cause i have special friends and my family to give me support and love in this new chapter of my life .
As Im very very happy (even though worried cause of my age :more than 30!!) I thought about sharing this moment with all of you guys. since i really consider you as my virtual family...
So I d like to ask you to pray for me and for my baby oK ?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too