View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 09:39 PM   #47
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I ll be glad if u can present ANY facts to authenticate ur statement my freind............ Just blaming my religion for all the tention muslim countries have today is rediculous.............. its true religions have always been at war with each other .............. but here ur just being pointless and obsured............... and i hate to say...... a little biased too

Give me a break. When you have Islamo-fascists executing innocent men in women while chanting "God is great" you can't tell me that religion doesn't play a part in that. What about these people are promised a bunch of virgins in Heaven if they go blow up a shopping mall, killing themselves and dozens of innocent people in the process? Islam is exporting violent extremists who target innocent people. There's nothing but hatred, violence, intolerance, and human rights violence being spewed out of the Middle East and what's most disturbing is that this has been the story since the 14 Century.

They are obviously unable to coexist with non-Muslims... or even Muslims of different religious sects for that matter... and that is a result of Islam.