View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 02:30 PM   #26
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ya know, I was just thinking how it seems like Creed fans, and Stapp fans in particular, are the only people that I hear trying to communicate incessantly how this music and The Voice MOVES them. When I tell people about Creed, even the telling is moving. Doesn't just the 'sharing' bring up so many emotions for you as well? Or is it just me?
The friends I have where I live don't share my passion to the extent that I do... One friend in particular....she's really into Kid Rock. While I think he's ok, there is just nothing about his music that moves me. And the thing that I just realized is that with all she has done to try and pimp him....get me to listen to him...she has never once said that his music moves her.
There is a bulletin board that I post at where there is a couple who have been married for about ten years...one of the things that they share and that keeps them so closely bonded is their passion for Creed. Sad to say, but I am actually jealous that I don't have this in my own life. Like you said, Julie..I wish my husband could just once feel what I feel when I hear that voice...when I listen to the words and am taken to a different place.

We've all heard the expression a million times...maybe we even use it ourselves..... but I don't think it's about being a follower really...It's the PASSION itself that is so all encompassing and addictive....maybe it helps us LEAD a little bit better lives

Creed~~Bullets