View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 10:28 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott:
A lot of people feel you should stay together for the kids, but that is one that I don't agree with, because if there is nothing else between the two of you, except the children you have brought into the world, then give your children 100% and let them see you both happy, even if it is separate.
I totally agree with you Carrie. My parents divorced when I was 7. It was hard for me to accept, but it was harder to listen to them constantly fighting. If they had stayed together for the kids sake but continued to allow us to hear the fights I'd probably be in therapy 10 days a week now.

Quote: Originally posted by whocares:
A very beautiful woman from fla. Shes a respitory therapist and I do believe she reads the posts here as well.
This makes perfect sense. Scott's had such trouble with his respiratory system, one would naturally assume he'd seek help for it once the tour was through. Good that he found a good and pretty therapist.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.