View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 02:47 PM   #12
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of all Nala..........warm welcome!! Reply any time! And second thank you guys so much for the support and kind words. I'm so sorry for you that have had to go through it yourself and/or dealing with knowing someone who is now gone. I just have found more and more people that relate to this. I mean, I knew that this was a huge problem in todays society but everywhere I turn there is someone who knows how I'm feeling because they too have gone throught the same thing. And I think the one thing that is hitting me hard it the fact that he left behind his two year old daughter. Her and my son are almost exactly the same age. I mean, her Mom died over a year ago and now she doesn't have her Daddy either. But she does have loving grandparents that I'm sure will now raise her. Still sad knowing she won't grow up having parents. Anyway, thank you guys again for everything. You're the best.

Julie and Colin...........I have delt with depression my whole life. Not myself but EVERYONE in my family. My brother and I are the only ones who didn't end up with it. When I turned 18 I had a hard time for a few months but worked through it..................but like I said on one side of my family everyone is going through this. So if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Even if you guys don't know me too well, I've learned that sometimes it just helps to vent. Take care guys.................

-Sherri