View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 12:05 PM   #25
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think my friend used to say "golden streams", lol. I remember reading a tab online for "Higher" and the dude posted lyrics, but half the lyrics were wrong. My friend and I cracked up reading some of them.

this one isn't funny but in "Are You Ready" instead of "are you ready? for US to come", i thought it was "are you ready? for WHAT'S to come".

I remember in "Wrong" he says "What makes you stop and smell the roses in an open field", after "roses" I could never figure out what he said.

also in "Freedom Fighter" i had trouble understanding "while at the gates of paradise, they beat us down some more"

I just noticed another one from "Freedom Fighter" while going through my tab book, "I'll scream it from the mountain tops, PRIDE comes before a fall", i used to think he said "that"

(Edit), just found another. In "Unforgiven" I thought it was "no more raping innocence", but it actually is "no more raging innocence". I remembered one of them sounding like "raging", but the rest I thought were "raping".
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell

Last edited by DangerousDan85 : 06-19-2004 at 12:09 PM.