View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 12:02 PM   #100
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
<b>heh I got my name a funny way actually.

I was like 9 and me and a few frineds were going to a laser tag place. The guy then said i needed a "Name thing" Like a coad name, and i couldnt think of anything. Then i remembered a game one of my friends had that just came out called 'Star Craft' Theres this guy on that game called a ghost, whitch at the time i thought looked really cool, and he has a sniper-like gun so i thought it would be perfect. The name ghost though was already taken and people would think it was like a hounted mansion ghost. But then i remembered that the first thing the ghost guy says when he comes out is "Somebody Call for an Exterminator?" And i thought, hey ill be Exterminator! And the guy spelled it Xterminator, so since then my name was always Xterminator. When i tryed to get the name Xterminator ON starcraft when i was like 11, and i was at m yfriends house, it was already taken, so I made it Xterminator21 cuz 21 sounded good. Then later i decided to change it to Xterminator27 cuz 7 is my fav number. And since i was liek 9 Xterminator just stuck, and its now liek my Trade mark thing. </b>
Hollly Mollly BatMan....Looong Explantion!!!!:P But a good one!!