View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
former iced earth guitarist joins sebastian bach

It has been reported that former ICED EARTH guitarist Ralph Santolla, who announced his departure from the band a few days ago, has hooked up with ex-SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. Santolla has issued the following statement with regards to the move:

"There are several reasons for this decision, and for the moment I will keep them to myself. The other guys [in Iced Earth] know my reasons, and hopefully this won't turn into a public pissing match. On the other hand, if it does, at least execution by musketry has gone out of style. I made some great friends, played some great, albeit difficult (!) metal tunes, and learned a lot from the experience. Whatever anyone else says about Jon [Schaffer], he IS a phenomenal rhythm guitarist.

"On a different note, I am the new lead guitarist for Sebastian Bach. We start playing July 22nd, and I can't wait. We'll do a new album later this year, so look for that, and I hope to see some of the cool people I met on tour with Iced Earth at some of these gigs. I am also in talks with Steve DiGiorgio [TESTAMENT, SADUS, ex-DEATH, CONTROL DENIED], Gene Hoglan [STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DARK ANGEL, ex-DEATH], and Tom Englund from EVERGREY about making an epic, orchestral metal album called ex Cathedra. More on this later."

its sebastian bach of skid row how bad can it be?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie