View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 07:22 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: imortal creed

Quote: Originally posted by ZION1010
ya know i was going through the threads and looking at theme about creed mostly stapp and since the lawsuit up tll now a lot has been said i guess the point im trying to make when some one is in the spotlight or thats god like to someone i belive the public and some fans can expect to much from you at times as same has to me my self being a christian your held acountable for all your words and actions by the world and people around you no pressure there Huh think about sometimes we can except to much and missing the fact that were all humans here there was only one who was perfect thats why hes the judge of us all and sometimes a little opinon can hurt someone more than ya know...i hope my message has got acrossed peace.........Zion

The problem is making him godlike in the first place. If people would remember that he is a human being with flaws like the rest of us, maybe people would be more willing to accept when he fails and chalk it up to a bad day, which we all have every now and again.