View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 07:15 PM   #148
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>Yvonne, I'd have to agree w/ you - when I heard the music and Scott's voice, I was like, OMG, it's like he sings right to your soul, touching it like no other artist around!! &nbsp;I loaned one of my Creed CD's to a guy at work just so he could have a listen and his critique was, "I didn't really care for it; he sounds like Pearl Jam's singer". &nbsp;And I was like, no way, Scott's SO MUCH more talented than him - his voice can go from soft and touching to rockin' hard with such clarity, no shakiness, etc. &nbsp;Scott was given such a gift with that voice, and I'm so glad he shares that gift with us! &nbsp;Then you couple that with Mark's genius on guitar, and Flip's rockin' beat - WHEW! &nbsp;What's not to love?? &nbsp; :band: </b>

I feel the same way Kim. They're a totally awesome band!!! I've stated in other threads on the board that Scott's voice is what got me interested in Creed. Unlike some other singers, I can understand what he's saying and on those acoustic songs....I practically get chills listening to that voice. When I heard the acoustic version of DSD for the first time, I think I did get chills for real!! I think I listened to it several times that first day. Then when I got the OLB single recently with the acoustic version of MOP, I felt the same way. Just a beautiful set of pipes on that man!!!

Relearn Love