View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 10:03 AM   #388
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+10-17-2003 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 10-17-2003 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My Mom was kinda the same way Sheila. She got weird about it not only because Philly has bad areas but because I was meeting people I have only known on the internet. She thinks you are all a bunch of serial killers. :lol:
I told here I will be fine and that nobody is gonna kill me!

As far as my hubby, he's been great! He actually helps feed my need at times. He's a big fan too and part of the BB. He is very understanding about my obsession with Scott He thinks it's great that I'm gonna make some new friends. He just doesn't want me to go to WILD!!! He knows how I can get!! he will be watching our girls that weekend. He hopes that the next Creedfeed fest we have he will be able to come too!!! [/b][/quote]
Yeah, Kris, I understand. I try and remember that my parents were married when they were very young, my mom was almost 17 and my dad was 18!! So they've always had each other and never went on trips with friends so I can see where they're comig from. I hope Steve can join us at one of the Fests, he sounds like a great guy and I'd love to meet him too.

Teri and Tonya, I have one friend in particular who thought I was crazy to fly to FL back in May to get together with people I had never met before. I wasn't worried in the least.

Great news about the Human Clay band. I hope they can find a venue so we can see them.

Relearn Love