View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 02:49 PM   #382
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Tonya, I'm sorry this is late but congrats on your nuptuals. Many happy years together!! All the best to you both!!

Thank you very much too! No need to apologize

Your hubby sounds very undertsanding Teri ! I think your hubby needs to start training my hubby for future events!!!!
Ive never went to any type of Creed meet up yet. I have some very dear Creed friends and he's been very good about asking how they are when he sees me chatting online etc... He even remarked once-I like your Creed friends better than some of your friends around here! LOL
We'll have to test him out on me traveling to hang out with my Creed buddies next fest. If not he's not as crazy about it-we'll have to thow out to him....
"WELL..... Teri's hubby did this and that etc.... lol"

Hey Sheila-tell your Dad not to worry. I'm very familiar with Philly and which parts not to be in. Most of the clubs that would have a Creed tribute band play there are in areas that are much safer than the places he's probably hearing about .

Also like Teri said-we will definitley watch each others backs!

Quote: Kris, Kim V, njcreedite, Dogstar and myself are all in the AC/Philly area. Sheila's taking the train in from CT, Luvscott4ever is flying in from Minnesota and Carrie is flying in from Arkansas

Thats great! I'm so excited to meet everyone!!!!!!!!