View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 10:16 AM   #379
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Tonya, I'm sorry this is late but congrats on your nuptuals. Many happy years together!! All the best to you both!!

Kris, Kim V, njcreedite, Dogstar and myself are all in the AC/Philly area. Sheila's taking the train in from CT, Luvscott4ever is flying in from Minnesota and Carrie is flying in from Arkansas.

My hubby has been unusually cool with all this Creed madness. He went with me to the CAA show last February and the 8/4 Tweeter Center show. When I approached the subject of possibly flying to Ft. Wayne Indiana last November to meet with 3 other crazy Creed fans and spend the weekend there and see the 11/10 show, he was just fine with it. When he found out Creed was doing a NYE show, he arranged his schedule so that he could go in late (he works midnights). As soon as I walked in the door at 1:30 a.m. he left for work. And when I told him we wanted to meet up together in Orlando this past May, he took the weekend off from work and played Mr. Mom to our two little ones. He's taking off the weekend of our November Fest and I'm just hoping after all this Creed madness that he doesn't tell me he wants to have ME committed. Not sure why but he has been a sweetheart about it all.

LOL at Creeditarium!!:lol:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.