View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #191
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Faith Protection ~The Rock

MATT>8>9>12 The Centurions Serveant healed This Man Said For I,am A Man Under Authortiy Having Soldiers Under Me And My Roof But Speak THE WORD ONLY AND MY SERVANT SHALL BE HEALED I Say Unto This Man GO AND HE GOETH And To Another Come And He Cometh And To My Servant Do This And He Doeth It WHEN JESUS HEARED IT He Marvelled And Said To Theme THAT Followed Verliy I Say Unto You I Have Not Found So Great Faith NO Not In Israel And i say unto you.That Many Shall Come From The East AND West AND SHALL SIT DOWN WITH ABRAHAM AND ISAAC, And Jacob In The Kingdom Of Heaven BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE CAST IN OUTER DARKNESS There Shall Be Weeping And Gnashing Of TEETH THOUGH The Sorrows Of Hell COMPASS PRAISE JESUS HE BE WITH US Ya,alls WIT BOTH The Keys To Heaven And To Hell PRAISE JESUS IF We Die Wit Him WE Living Wit Him PRAISE JESUS For Greater That HE THAT DWELLS US IN US Is Greater Than The Flood That Compasses Us About Luke>18>2>8 And Yes Ya,alls IM STILL A Preaching To The Trees Even They Know JUST TO SET THERE AND PRAISE THE LORD THERE, Was In A City A JUDGE Which FEARED NOT GOD, NEITHER REGARDED Man : And There Was A Widow In That City And She Came Unto Him Saying AVENGE Me Mine Adversary. AND He Would Not Of Course Not For A While But Afterward He Said To Himself.Though I Fear Not5 GOD Nor Regard Man, Yet B/c This Wido TROUBLES Me I Will Avenge Her Lest By Here Continual Coming She Weary Me, AND THE LORD SAID HEAR WHAT THE UNJUST JUDGE SAITH, PRAISE JESUS AND SHALL NOT GOD AVENGE HIS OWN Elect WHICH CRY DAY AND NIGHT UNTO HIM THOUGH PRAISE JESUS HE BEAR WITH HIM The Word Says I Tell You That He Will AVENGE SPEEDILY Neverthless When The Son Of Man Cometh SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH KEEP The Faith GLORY TO GOD Keep It FOR HIS LOVE BELIEVES ALL THINGS HOPES ALL THINGS AND ENDURES NOT ONLY A DEGREE BUT ENDURES ALL THINGS AS The WORD Of God Does For Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN