Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQC_NXUXjJk

^Looking better than I thought... ending is hilarious lol

Edit: From Dan:
Quote: All the people wishing for a video full of actors and a storyline need to understand that the band has had an insane schedule and there has not been one day free to shoot something. Rather than be grateful about the band allowing cameras follow them around 24/7 to give you a glimpse into their world, you choose to complain. If you have nothing positive to say then keep your opinion to yourself because these guys are working their butts off and deserve all the support they can get. I personally rather see live performance segments and behind the scenes footage than a band playing on a rooftop with scenes of actors skipping through fields of flowers because what was just shown to you IS REAL! The days of traditional music videos are gone- get over it. If you want to see a video full of actors- go watch a Lady Gaga or Puffy video on YouTube, as the Pop and Urban artists still choose to shoot million dollar videos, even though record sales suck right now. If you really want a AB video like that- you can always offer to write a check for $500k-$1 million and I'm sure I can talk them into shooting a special video just for you.

Enough said

DC

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 11-23-2010 at 03:44 AM.