Thread: Flaming Skies
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 02:08 AM   #27
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Flaming Skies

i,ve been working on the perfect one , i liked these lines i was playing with today .............its a long journey and a even longer road to heaven so dont burn out before you get there some of us may have not grown up wisley but all the same we still grew up he that can touch the soul knows how to open your spirt even more times than a lifetime he keeps your youth in a bottle like wine so sometimes it never hurts to have a glass un un wine and share the time that ye have made in each other i know it sucks but i was just working some stuff on paper morgan you need to enter im not worried if mines the best i just wanna do it b/c i love to write ...haaaaaaaaa and i was wondering what direction i was going to take this one
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done