View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Would you like E-Rock in the band?

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Well, I don't blame them for lurking tbh. There isn't much to discuss with Creed nowadays, and this Alter Bridge vs Creed thing does sort of intimidate new members into posting, if they see people arguing.

Once we get new tour dates I can imagine alot more posters.
Yep AB~VrS~Creed Thing Is A Big Portion Of Crock That I,d Place In The Higher Portions Of Crock I think Its Got Something Todo With Those FANS Who Are Die Hard AB Fans Thats Been Won Over With AB And Really Just The Fear Of Theme Breaking Up so i dont think the negative is going at creed really because fans know IF AB were to break up they Aint Going Be Blaming The Jonas Brothers Of Course They Going Be Blaming Creed I tell Ya What If I Must Say So Myself Its A Conflict In The Making Like One Big Wedge but whats really cool All The More For AB Is How Much Their Fans Love Theme so you can look at the postive so if some of us was to come here It May Do ,em Well To Talk To Both CREED FANS AND AB AS Well i,ll will say I really Dont Care Where The Word Of Gods Going To Be Brought Up PRAISE JESUS But For The Respect Of The Fans And The Montiors And Steve We Do Need To Try To Keep Our Bible Topics And Stuff And Free Flowing Into the Faith Forum Thats What It Is Here For THIS Is Still A Music Forum And A Good One At That And A Lot Different Than The Rest i,d really hate too see a fan browsing to talk about music and so forth AND Creed And AB And Me And Nagpo And Burried And Gone going at it lets try not scare anybody away THERE Is Large Fan Base And It Would,nt Be Impossbile That Vist Our Creed AB Site ROCK ON Guys T