View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 09:44 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I go sometimes, I feel I need to find a church suitable for me though, I have had a VERY religiously confusing childhood! I was raised Catholic, then all the sudden when I was 13 my mother decided to go to a Methodist Church, then when I was 16 she changed to Pentacostal! Talk about a reality change!!! I was a teen and I rebelled like crazy!!! My dad stayed Catholic and my mother continues to go to an Assembly of God church. As a 30 yr old I just did not want to go for the last 10 years, I felt like" Who's interpretation is right?" The Catholics think they are right and so does every other organized religion, so who REALLY is right? I went to a Catholic University for my nursing degree and had to take a lot of Theology courses and it was interesting, we had a lot of debates I learned a lot of " relgion" then. I just can't seem to find the middle ground for me. I consider myself a "spiritual person" though I look to god for many things, some things I don't know if I would of gotten through without FAITH!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"