View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 07:54 AM   #210
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
My college is a Christian college. We have gays studying there, cos we were founded by the uniting church, which allows Gay clergy. I'm not their denomination, I'm charismatic, but I dont even see these people as gay. I dunno, they are just nice people. We are all on a journey in God.

There are also alot of gays that audition for our stage productions and get in. I think its great, cos Christians have to mingle with them and get to know them. It's really good for us cos it breaks down the barriers. I think it's big of them to even audition for a Christian colleges musical! In one of the breaks, one non christian asked to sit in with us when we prayed. As if we would have excluded him. That would just be wrong!

I dont understand why this thread has carried on so long. All that needs to be said, and shouldnt have been said, is in its MANY pages. Will we ever come to a conclusion? heck no, so theres no point. Its just gonna piss people off and hurt people, create disunity, including my posts on my brother bada$$. Sorry.

I'm a Christian, so I am the enemy here, but even I have grown weary of this thread!

ROCK HARD!!!