View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 08:57 AM   #206
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) okay, please, for my sake, learn how to punctuate your post, cause i can barely make heads or tails of it.

but that aside, i know all that!! the only thing that i am unsure of is that you said, "He would Pour His spirt out up on all flesh" and i don't remember where that is.
What kind of a Christian are U?!!!! We are saved by grace, not by works so that NO-ONE (LIKE YOU) CAN BOAST! How retarded!

And dont attack my friend over her typing, that was a cheap shot! Good typing or not, there was WISDOM in what she typed!

By the way, the passage is in Joel 2:28, and God looking at the heart is in 1 Samuel 16: um...7....
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) oh, god does judge by sin, he doesn't judge by hearts. he judges by our deeds, and that is, our sins, and what we have done with our life. the bible does n;t say that god judges the heart when it comes to heaven or hell. sure he looks at the heart, but that is not talking about heaven or hell as in reward or punishment for eternity.
I wish U could understand grace, but unless U are struggling with sin so bad and at the same time so badly wanting God and feeling so condemned, U would never understand Jesus' mercy.

Is it okay to be gay? It's not OK to be a sinner! U sin! I sin! The only difference is that we know we need Jesus. I dont give a crap what people do. Whether it be giving a false testimony of your neighbour, or whatever else U wanna point the finger at, cos all have fallen short of the glory of God. (Sorry to non-Christians reading, I am relating to a Christian here so dont be hurt by it). I have been friends with multiple murderers, heroin addicts and alcoholics, and some people with immense sexual problems that stem from BROKENNESS IN THEIR LIVES THAT JESUS WANTS TO FIX!

The reason why I have not outardly and obviously given u an answer to your question of whether it is okay to be gay, is because we are on a multi-belief's forum and when in a situation where I am amongst people, especially of a post-modernistic culture, in that sort of atmosphere my goal is to have my beliefs as my beliefs, perhaps try and explain them if they are brought up, but basically show who Jesus is by the way I behave, and that is a mega challenge! I have learned alot about that and grown heaps in the time I have been here. People like Soul Dancer have helped alot even though I may have upset her from time to time.

Perhaps my bible is different to their beliefs, but I am learning to respect them. Plus, what if someone gay was actually reading this? It's not their fault that they havent been introduced to Jesus...that very well could be mine!

ROCK HARD!!!