View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 01:06 AM   #205
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) son i undestand your point Being GAY IS A SIN!!!! K!!!! But we all have sin in are lifes no man is without sin now let me remind you of this No Sin in the eye sight of god is bigger or smaller to him} But you want proof of right or wrong i think you got it The bible says that being gay is wrong theres your point if i was gay which im not trying to make a point AND CRYED OUT TO GOD WITH ALL MY HEART IN SOUL HE WOULD HAVE MERCY AND I WOULD BE FORGIVED} Ok Lets take it that you sinned say you went out and slept with somebody and had sex without being marride And you said God foregive me!!! This happens alot But you cant boast About Somebody Elses sin being greater than yours!!!The Lord Your God judges You by Your Heart Not your sins!! He died A long Time ago For that Which was to come!!!And About Gays And Other sinners In this day In time And Age We promised Hope before His return Which is in revalations He would Pour His spirt out up on all flesh Saints sinners Gays And hand maidens But thats another Topic Bro to find The truth you must Seek And you shall find faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by faith!!! The question you asked is being gay Right!!! Your not Gay So god is not dealing with your heart About It But the lord For those who love him Hes reaching theme And telling Theme What They must know or the path!!! Now Im sure he must be dealing with you about something Now COME ON!!! You know its wrong want me to Find a scripture Were It will Justify YOUR sin Come on Or should I shut my mouth And let my jesus Deal With it COME ON Now!!!

okay, please, for my sake, learn how to punctuate your post, cause i can barely make heads or tails of it.

but that aside, i know all that!! the only thing that i am unsure of is that you said, "He would Pour His spirt out up on all flesh" and i don't remember where that is.

oh, god does judge by sin, he doesn't judge by hearts. he judges by our deeds, and that is, our sins, and what we have done with our life. the bible does n;t say that god judges the heart when it comes to heaven or hell. sure he looks at the heart, but that is not talking about heaven or hell as in reward or punishment for eternity.