View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 03:54 PM   #26
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by franrn
It's to bad that she attempted suicide,what ever the reason. I think Scott did the right thing in getting custody right away for the sake of Jagger. I know that constant fear of someone trying to commit suicide. It's nerve racking and you have to take ever comment or gesture seriously because you never know if they WILL do it. I feel for Scott and his family. I lost a dear friend to suicde and almost my brother. Lots of prayers and I'll be sure to light a candle for them.

it is a very good thing that scott got custody right away. could you imagine being on the road, all over the place, and to have to wonder if the person watching your child was attempting suicide, just the thought is so scary. i know in that media deal on the opening page of creedfeed, when scott said that hilaree is young and wants to experience things and even though amanda helps out a lot, that he is basically Jaggar's Mom and Dad. what a sad thing to have to say. i don't care how much you want to experience, this is your CHILD!!!!! I tell you what, scott is quite the understanding man, if it were my husband.......................... i can't even say!!!!!!!!!!! let me find that media link and post it just incase someone hasn't seen it.