View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 06:22 AM   #90
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Thanks Whitebird. You see a human being when U see these people. Bless your heart.

2 everyone else:

I dunno, I'm a little confused at the whole sin ranking. Is one sin bigger than another? I dont like the idea of looking at homosexuality OR murder as worse sins than others, cos then we judge harsher the people that do them, when our sin is just as bad in God's eyes, isnt it??? Get the planks out, U know? No offence ok.

I just want people to know Jesus and fall in love with Him. I dont wanna look at what they do! His love for them works out all the rest. One of my friends is such a struggler. Shes on drugs and struggling to get off, she has gone back to them time and time again, and had many relationships with really bad men, 2 of her children were taken off her because of her drug issues, she is trying to get off drugs, but is also struggling with her other 2 children running away from home and abusing her. This leads her to want to escape. Then she hates herself and feels unworthy to even speak to God.

I know that she keeps screwing up, but when I look into her eyes and see the lifetime of grief she is carrying, it just breaks my heart.

She was slipping, but today we talked about the grace of God and her attitude changed. She so wanted to have herself and her family healed. We both agreed that the main thing that brings us to the point of turning form our sin's is being confronted with the love of Jesus.

Satan can make U loathe yourself. God doesnt want that for my friend. He loves her, and no matter what I think, cos I have gotten so mad at her behaviour, He still draws her back to Him. I cant understand that! But she has helped me understand the grace of God more than anyone has. I know she's gonna make it.

What about Hosea? He knew the sinful practices that discusted God, his own WIFE kept doing them! She was a prostitute and God would tell him to go and get her back! Why? Cos He wanted to show the world His GRACE!

Of course, work out your salvation with fear and trembling, cos HE IS THE ALMIGHTY! Don't keep sinnin in total ireverence to God and expect to walk into the Kingdom with a bold, "Hey, but I have a baptism certificate right here!!!!" Check out 1 John 3. Scary stuff 4 us all!

PLEASE, Romans 7: 14-a resounding 25; And for those who are surrounded by these people: 1 Peter 2:12

Thanks for reading this essay...one more thought...

R U a sinner who struggles with God?
or a Believer who struggles with sin?
There is a big difference.

Sorry 4 the legnth.

ROCK HARD!!!