View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 01:48 PM   #79
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) God knows the heart. Alot of the times we don't. As I said, Doug Pinnick from Kings X went through so much agony before God trying to fight it. I don't know where he is with God at this stage, but when someone is truly trying to stay with God even when they are struggling, they may very well inherit the Kingdom of God, shock horror! We are saved by grace, not works, Eph 2:9.

Drunkenness is a sin that Galatians notes. Do U think that if someone whose trying with God, goes out and gets drunk and dies that night that they go to hell?

Of course I dont think that we should just go about sinning cos we are saved by grace, heck no, and I respect Hide's stand on the practice of sin. I also am so greatful for Romans in the bible for those times where I have felt so imprisoned by my behaviour that I felt there was no way out. Thank God for Jesus, and those that have ministered to me of His grace. Hope I wasnt preachin too much here.

Check Romans out, especially 7:7-25.
Know i dont think if somebody who was strugling with God ang goes out and gets drunk and dies Goes to hell And the word tell us a drunkard will not enter the kingdom~~but we can not let our sins overcome our spirt it happens to many and they fall short of gods blessings because of their sins if we keep our minds upon our sins and feel unworthy of God chances are we will perish in sin if keep our mind and heart upon the lord he will lead us and guide us{take this for love hides a multiude of sins~~we ore judged by our hearts ~~if a sinner is strugling to whats right and fails he is better than perfect~~A righeteous man may fall and stumble but the hand of god is always with him}}thats in pslams some were~~we know whats right and we know the way but sometimes we fall And he said i will be with you always even to the end of the world
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything