Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #2875
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Labor Pains

As the pains get closer together the birth is imminent, the cervix dilates, and a child is born.

The best teachers are those who use themselves as a guide for others, those who have been there and lived through what they are teaching.

The best coaches were once players in the game.

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

I am thinking about my greatest teacher and coach. The one who is a King and deliberately came to earth to be born in a manger in a shed full of animals, with no socioeconomic status, not even a home to lay His head.

He started there to show me the way to heaven/paradise. To show me how to think, how to give, how to heal, how to forgive, how to teach, how to be a true friend, and how to love through self sacrifice. Blood represents and symbolizes our lifeforce, without it our bodies can't survive, it contains vitamins, minerals and electrolytes even oxygen...His blood which represents the pure life He lived washes me clean. I can begin again everyday holding His hand. When I remember that and give it all to Him, give all the burdens with deliberate intention and ask for guidance, everything is made new again.

They put the blood of a lamb over the threshold of the houses for the death angel to pass over. "Those who "believe" in me will never taste death."

From my personal experience growing up, had He not been there in the midst of all that darkness I don't know that I would have ever found my way, I followed Him all the way back into myself...where He lives today.

For unto you a child is born...and you shall call him, Jesus.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-24-2011 at 07:32 AM.