View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Can Hearts Commit Suicide

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bleeding Love) Thanks Ta
your welcome , i have,nt had time to give a respectfull comment ....its a piece of something of yours that i just now i print all your stuff and i wanted to wait untill i got my printer because i knew i would write,er down...i recently had a run in with the same heart probleam...i dont have any potery im more motavatied in wrting my songs and trying to learn the gutiar again shes just comforting to hold...but anyways my Sucide heart was like EXCEPTING You Write Of Heart Not That Has Commit Sucide But Has Grown Wise....When That Heart Drops And It Breathes In From IT Phantashia And Fantasy And Dreams And Fairytales And Excepts Its Wisdom And Its In Truth ...Your Like Your Breathing In It ....and to give you visuals The Whales Will Cry With You Their Waters ***And Breathe In And Breathe Out With You ...Its Like Bringing Up The Sea And You Drift To Shore And You FEEL ALIVE Because You Know He Is With You In This And He Is The Only One That Can Wipe The Whales Eyes....
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done