Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 12:06 AM   #4771
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I swear mental illness is an epidemic here........ I have had more patients with depression and psych issues then ever before.... I wonder why, what is doing it?
It's interesting that in Australia 1/3 of prescriptions made up at pharmacies are anti-depressant. It is interesting that there is so many there hay, cos if it was in Australia it would make sense cos its winter here. Strange. Sad too.

Quote: (Originally Posted by A Rocker) I have just been to the hair dressers, and they straightened my hair!

Oh how cool. I have a salon straightener that I love to use. It always looks so professional and sleek! hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by HD) Today is my sister's 22nd birthday.
Happy belated b'day HD's sis!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Julie) this sucks butt, I have to bomb my house again cuz of fleas! Grrr!
What the! Why didnt it work the first time? Thats such a pain in the butt!

My friend used to get bitten alive every time they walked into their house cos they lived right near a stable and man!!! Ferocious little devils those things are! Find out if there are sprays and stuff to wash your linen in too cos that may help a bit

ROCK HARD!!!